- City of London
- JN -122023-1953006
- Jan 04, 2024
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for an Hybrid Team Assistant to work with our client based in the city.
If you are Hybrid Team Assistant with Experience covering heavy diary management is a team player, collaborative, Professional and approachable, with a flexible 'can always do' attitude would love to hear from you.
Job Title - Executive Team Assistant
Length - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary - £35,000 - £38,000k DOE
Location - The City - 3 days in the office 2 from home.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to.
- Ensuring efficient management of the Executive team incoming and outgoing correspondence, telephone calls and all other communication (verbal, paper and electronic),
- Extensive diary and calendar management
- All business and personal administration for extremely busy individuals.
- Complex diary management and co-ordination of meetings and conference calls.
- Arranging travel including flights, hotels, cars, visas etc. and preparing travel itineraries.
- General secretarial duties including dealing with post, typing, filing, photocopying, scanning, telephone calls.
- Assist with the timely preparation of agendas/minutes/actions for daily schedule, internal and Board/Committee meetings and follow up as required.
- Acting as the document controller for complex documents in development
- Preparing and providing briefing papers and programmes in advance of meetings/minute taking
- Maintaining large volumes of information and prepare weekly updates by monitoring emails.
- Acted as primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals and external organisations to streamline communications.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have previous experience within a similar role at the same level.
- Insurance industry experience, desirable.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact confidently with colleagues / clients at all levels.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Be confident with all MS Office packages
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Office Support and Secretarial Recruitment