- BBBH801342 Dec 08, 2021 Competitive
Creative Marketing Strategist - Fantastic Opportunity to join a Big4 Tech company - Direct Response Marketing - Competitive salary & benefits
Come be a part of our client's creative team that is leading the industry in new ways to build ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world. Joining this team means that you're going to be a part of an incredibly talented and committed team that is focused on defining the role that the company plays in the future of commerce journeys and marketing.
A Creative Marketing Strategist is a creative builder who has an appetite for experimentation and learning and is passionate about shipping great work. Creative Marketing Strategists embrace the opportunity to use our client's variety of creative canvases and technologies to engage communities of people with richly crafted storytelling and experiences, delivered on the channels that matter most to their audiences.
As a Creative Marketing Strategist you'll leverage your strategic and creative thinking to bring ideas to life across the entire family of apps and services for the most exciting UK brands in fashion, luxury and eCommerce. You'll partner with world class clients, creative agencies and in-house creative teams to create campaigns that have not only business impact for their clients but can inspire thousands of businesses around the world.
As a Creative Marketing Strategist you will:
- Develop strategies and creative ideas that transform the company's clients' business and commerce journeys (focus on DR/growth/performance creative)
- Continually inspire their clients and the creative industry by launching game-changing campaigns and ideas that shape the future of commerce
- Roll up sleeves in a flat creative organization to lead projects end-to-end with creative partners - insights, strategy, concept, executions, pitch, measurement and manage production
- Lead commerce and business strategy discussions to uncover business needs and creative opportunities
- Partner with other Creative Strategists on the team, Sales partners, Product organizations, Solutions Engineering, Marketing Science to make ideas shine across all platforms
- Possess a strong passion for understanding commerce, creators and people to uncover new consumer behaviour across all platforms in fashion and eCommerce
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- 7+ years' experience in marketing, design, advertising or related disciplines. Understanding of commerce journeys, brand marketing, creators and social media advertising
- Demonstrable experience developing strategically grounded, insight-driven, creative applied in mobile, digital and offline mediums
- Deep understanding of the role that social media and creators play within the marketing mix and how it can be used to drive DR goals.
- Proven ability to translate data into meaningful insights that inform creative decisions
- Have the ability to bring an idea to life on a whiteboard or presentation
- Demonstrable experience in successfully influencing C-level clients
- Strong experience in DR marketing and commerce journeys
- Worked as Art Director at an in-house creative team or creative agency
- Previous experience from working in tech or social media
- Knowledge of the Fashion, eCommerce, Luxury industry
- Knowledge of AR and creators
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Delivery Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
+44 117 944 0600