- JN -072023-1942595
- Jan 05, 2024
Our client, a leading FMCG company in Ireland, are seeking to hire a Warehouse Operations Manager for their new distribution centre based in Limerick.
We are delighted to partner with this global FMCG distributor as they grow their site in Limerick. They are now seeking a Warehouse Operations Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the General Manager, as Operations Manager you will be responsible for the general management and overall leadership of site activities in line with strategic KPIs.
Strong warehousing experience leading a large, diverse team would be essential to success in this position.
- Management and overall leadership of team leads and managers across warehousing and logistics functions.
- Ensure consistent and long-term growth by developing teams and identifing talent.
- Identify and implement opportunities and initiatives for continuous improvement.
- Report to senior management on overall site performance and KPIs.
- Extensive warehousing experience in a leadership position.
- Experience managing and developing a large, diverse team.
- Highly analytical with strong reporting skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paaced environment .
- Strong ability to collaborate internally and with external stakeholders.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment