You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH811233 Mar 30, 2022 Competitive
New opportunity for a Supply Planner to join an leading medical device company in Limerick. This is initially a 12 month contract role.
Joining a well established supply chain team, this role will be responsible for supply planning process to meet inventory targets, material constraints, and achieve deparment KPI's.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and manage daily planning to achieve inventory goals.
- Develop cross site relationshipswith Suppliers, Demand Planning, Sales, and Distribution
- Manage and proactively communicate supply status and critical supply chain metrics.
- Perform ad-hoc analytical analysis, recognize issues, develop plan for resolution, and implement and / or influence the support of key partners to aid implementation.
- Work with suppliers to improve product cycle time and increase supply flexibility and reliability.
- Assess and manage requirements and capabilities to ensure appropriate inventory levels utilizing entitlement modelling and identify and drive minimization of write-offs
- Manage Purchase Orders including changes and exception handling
- Prepare Weekly / Monthly Supplier & Shipment Performance Metrics
- 3+ years' experience including Planning or Procurement in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Bachelors Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- APICS Certification beneficial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300