You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Maintenance Team Lead
- BBBH812139 Apr 05, 2022 Competitive
Exciting opportunity to work as a Maintenance Team Lead in a contract role for a Leading Biopharma located in Ireland. This company has a strong pipeline of work with an attractive hourly rate.
This is a long term hourly rate position with work from home flexibility.
- Achieve engineering/maintenance targets and implement a preventive maintenance culture through a diverse team of people providing leadership and guidance in GMP, OHS and cost control.
- Oversight and implementation of a defined Maintenance Program, ensuring quality delivery.
- Ensure that Maintenance Department targets are being met such as minimum down time and break downs.
- Conducting root cause analyses to identify machinery issues and diagnostic support.
- Manage the Mechanical maintenance team via effective training, mentoring, coaching, motivating, performance managing and communication.
Education & Experience:
- Third Level Engineering Qualification or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a team leader or supervisor role in a maintenance environment.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry within a development in a maintenance / production environment.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter Alex Doyle by calling 021-230-0300 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300