- JN -122023-1952070
- Jan 10, 2024
- €50k - €70k
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to work with one of Ireland's leading construction firms on a number of developments in the Limerick area.
Ireland's leading contractor is looking for an Electrical Engineer to support a large Pharma development in the Limerick area.
Our client has become one of Europe's top construction firms with over 150 years in business. Specializing in large scale, modern developments they have grown year on year. With projects in the Limerick area with an international pharmaceutical firm they now want to add an experienced Electrical Engineer to help their team on commissioning and QA projects.
- Inspection & Test Plans: Can readily display advanced knowledge of key packages such as concrete, drainage, steelwork and brickwork
- Working actively to close out NCR's in a timely manner
- Competent in the issuing of "Permits to break ground"
- Undertakes the role of Project Lifting Operations Appointed Person (When appointed)
- Developing consents schedules and understands the key parties.
- Takes responsibility for ground validation reports to fulfil SISK planning obligations
- Supervises and mentors less experienced engineers working on their site
Experience & Skills:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is competent in the use of digital information systems i.e. A-Site, Viewpoint for Projects™ etc
- Significant experience in the design management process
- 5 Years experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment