- JN -092023-1946352
- Jan 23, 2024
Sales Representative - Leinster
An exciting opportunity has come for a Sales Representative to join our client's team who is looking to expand operations. Our client is the largest manufacturer of energy-efficient windows and doors in Europe. The role would involve some time spent on the road in the region to support the expansion of our client's operations by visiting customers and clients. This role would suit someone with a background in sales or the construction retail industry and a full clean driver's licence.
- Take full control of your own pipeline of customers and clients and manage processes from start to finish.
- Use your initiative to achieve sales targets.
- Offer an excellent customer service experience to existing and potential customers.
- Manage your time efficiently and prioritising tasks
- Frequent travel around the region to close sales with new and existing customers.
- Background in sales (ideally in construction/manufacturing/engineering)
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A full clean drivers licence
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills.
We currently have vacancies for Sales Reps based in Leinster,
- Any persons residing in any of the following areas would be suitable
- Dublin, Meath, Kildare, Carlow or Wicklow
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.