- JN -012024-1953550
- Jan 08, 2024
The purpose of this role is to provide administration to the Ownership Department and to provide the highest level of customer care. This is a one year contract covering maternity leave.
The purpose of this role is to provide administration to the Ownership Department and to provide the highest level of customer care in all dealings with customers ensuring their needs are at the heart of all our activities. This is a one year contract covering maternity leave.
- Support the requirements of the wider team in terms of event planning and general administration
- Provide accurate information and support to all customers in a timely and professional manner - utilising all relevant communication tools and methods available
- Ensure the website is maintained with relevant customer information
- Operate as a helpdesk for all customer queries, ensuring all queries are handled effectively or escalated as appropriate
- Work with the wider team to develop the CRM system to improve the customer experience and assist in customer retention and growth
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders as required - always being mindful of the customer and having customer needs at the forefront of all activities
- Build sustainable relationships internally and externally through open and interactive communications
- Any other duties within your capabilities and as assigned by your line manager
- Be available to work weekends on certain occassions
Skills and Experience Required
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent ability to organise, plan and prioritise with strong attention to detail and high-quality work output
- Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent Communication and Customer Relation skills
- Event planning and coordination experience an advantage
- Website management experience (not essential)
- Email, Marketing and CRM Experience an advantage
- Have the ability to work on own initiative; as well as part of a team.
- Be flexible, with the ability to learn and think quickly
- Display a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Possess the ability to identify customer demands and requirements
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Marketing