- Hong Kong SAR
- JN -012024-1953524
- Jan 08, 2024
An established foreign corporate bank is looking for a Team Head with 7+ years of experience in the banking industry to lead the operational resilience and BCP function under 1st line of defense.
- Perform various tasks relating to BCP and operational resilience, including coordinating with other departments / sections, preparing various reports to Head Office / Local Authority, reviewing internal procedures etc
- Take lead in enhancing Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and conducting the drills and review
- Arrange and hold periodical Business Continuity Management (BCM) meetings and prepare minutes
- Handle and study related HKMA / HKICL circulars / documentations to ensure complying with the new requirements
- Bachelor's Degree holder with 7+ years of work experience in the Banking industry and 4+ years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge in regulatory requirements for operational resilience, e.g. SPM OR-1, OR-2, TM-G-2, will be a plus
- Good team player, attentive to details, good communication and interpersonal skills to negotiate with stakeholders.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Senior Consultant | Banking & Financial Services Recruitment