- Hong Kong SAR
- JN -122023-1952686
- Jan 08, 2024
About The Company A well-known manufacturer is looking for an Assistant Engineering Manager. With ongoing operational demands, they are currently recruiting for individuals with strong background to
About The Company
A well-known manufacturer is looking for an Assistant Engineering Manager. With ongoing operational demands, they are currently recruiting for individuals with strong background to operation and maintenance processes on-site preferably with the exposure to mechanical and industrial equipment.
About The Role
As an Assistant Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for handling key account's customer quality care issues and delegating manpower to fulfil service operation processes (i.e. installation, preventive and corrective maintenance, and troubleshooting).
- Provide guidance and leadership to a service engineering team and oversee site operations for customers & key accounts to sustain and maintain operations within the service department
- Plan and schedule service operation tasks with key accounts to ensure after-sales services/ maintenance contract are performed accordingly SQL
- Execute site audits and inspections to ensure all scope of works/ technical specifications are performed with efficiency and quality at all times
- Handle key account's technical enquiry on incidents and defects of mechanical equipment/ machinery and provide appropriate solutions to overcome the incident at hand
- Maintain professional relationships with existing network of customers for the purposes of future business ventures
- Compile and draft relevant documents, for instance service and incident reports, tendering documents, repair, and replacement reports, etc
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor's Degree Holder in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or any other Engineering related discipline of studies
- Minimum 7 years of customer service engineering/ service operations experiences, preferably obtained within the manufacturing sector
- At least 4 year's of leadership and people management exposure obtained from previous employments
- Fluency in both written and spoken Cantonese, English, and Mandarin
- A candidate with high level of integrity and work ethics to overcome challenges within daily operations
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the title of Senior Engineer
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested parties please feel free to contact +852 3907 3942.
- Senior Consultant | Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment