- Hong Kong SAR
- JN -012024-1954896
- Jan 26, 2024
My Client, A Reputable financial institution is seeking an Assistant Director to manage a team and ensure the investment trading flow run smoothly
- Support trading flow for Equity Derivative department trading desk in Delta One / Prime Services / Equity Finance / Exotic Trading /
ETF MM / Warrant, CBBC.
- Communicate and team work with the various Front, Middle and Back office teams to ensure accurate and timely
recording of transactions
- Work with Clients and external stakeholders such as PB's in order to ensure daily deliverables are met.
- Processing of corporate actions, post-trade and life-cycle events.
- Analyze issues and suggestions to process improvements
- Represent Operations team for company system enhancement project
- Participate in new Product Approval process
- Interaction with other CLSA departments such as Audit, Finance, Product Control and Risk to ensure accurate trade
- Conduct Reconciliations, breaks investigations
- Guide junior staff on complex workflow or product
- Over 10 years' experience in Middle Office / Trade Support role
- Undergraduate from Bachelor of Science is preferred
- Understanding of equity derivatives product and lifecycle events. With knowledge of ISDA/CSA Master agreements and definitions is a plus.
- Understanding of global equity markets
- Products Static / Market Data / Accounting posting knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of Collateral Management
- Good understanding in front-to-back operations flow
- Strong Organizational, Communication and Prioritization skills.
- Proactive and willing to take ownership of tasks.
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office (particular Excel/VBA)
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Ryan Au at 3907 3970.
- Senior Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment