Manager, Project Management
Hong Kong Island
- BBBH773242 Jan 13, 2021 HK$46k -50k pm
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines.
- Lead, plan and oversee Operations, IT and business development related project
- Work closely with internal/external stakeholders such as business units, IT department, Middle and Back Office and outside vendors
- Acting business analyst to evaluate business requirement, provide suggestion and solution as well as participle in project UAT
- Manage project progress and make sure the task is done on time and within budget
- Create report and documentation for senior management by conducting project review
- Review operation flow proactively and enhance operation capacity by automation
- Support ad-hoc projects assigned by the management
- University or above is required
- 5+ years' relevant experience of operations in banking or financial industry
- Solid knowledge and experiences on listed products.
- Strong analytical abilities, creative and problem-solving skill
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese including fluency in Mandarin
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or feel free to contact Jacey at 3907 3944.
Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment