- BBBH801340 Dec 12, 2021 Competitive
Morgan Mckinley are proud to be working exclusively with a leading company in Cirencester who are looking for a Trainee Accounts Clerk who is looking to start a career in finance!
YOUR NEW COMPANY:
You will be working for a leading, fast growing, global company based in Cirencester. The company offer an enjoyable working environment and offer hyrbid working. They offer full study support and excellent career opportunities.
YOUR NEW ROLE:
You will be reporting into the Finance Manager and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the management of the end-to-end Credit Control process for all customers, including collection of debts, posting of payments, query resolution and maintenance of customer accounts.
- Process and generate sales invoices, credit note, reminder letters and statements.
- Assist in the identification of credit risk and potential bad debt risks on the customer ledger, escalating where required.
- Proactively assisting the Sales Team to manage credit issues.
- Processing new account applications and making credit risks assessments for new customer accounts.
- Managing the processing of journals and refunds to customers.
- Providing proactive assistance to the Accounts Payable team, including invoice processing, supplier statement reconciliations and assistance with internal and external purchase invoice and payment queries.
- Assist in preparing, posting and recording supplier payment runs.
- Assist in maintaining accurate and up to date customer details and account records.
- Process bank transactions for daily reconciliation.
- Daily treasury tasks including Invoice Facility uploads and control account recs.
- Provide support and assistance to the Management Accounts team where required, including month end and statutory processes.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
If you have started your AAT and are looking for a career in accounting then please contact me on 0777 614 6634 or email email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Perm | Finance & Accounting | South West
+44 (0)1179 440 600