- JN -012024-1954690
- Jan 25, 2024
You will work with a team of strong project managers. This role will be across the site on a portfolio of projects with strong engagement and collaboration in cross functional teams.
This role provides project management, oversight, and direction through all phases of the project lifecycle for engineering projects. This is not a hands on technical role.
- Builds collaborative relationships through strong teamwork across the site.
- Drives a strong project initiation phase to determine scope and agree project charter.
- Document project meeting minutes and coordinate status reports and approvals on deliverables.
- Ability to lead multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Develop and maintain project plans, tasks, deliverables, dependencies, and resource requirements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; following risk management and change management best practices.
- Monitors and controls projects, ensuring efficient utilization of project resources.
- Coordinates and prioritizes internal and external vendor related activities.
- Forecast project capital spend and tracks/reports on same.
- Develops a strong communication plan, including scorecards and management updates.
- In addition, lead / work on continuous improvement projects to improve the project management process with our team.
Qualification & Skills:
- Level 8 qualification.
- Experience in a projects role in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Experience leading and delivering small/medium projects using project management methodology.
- PMP certification preferred but not required as training can be provided once aptitude is there.
- Medical device experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Manager | Life Sciences & Engineering Recruitment