Business Systems Analyst II
- BBBH811920 Apr 01, 2022 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is delighted to be working with a well-known medical device company in the Galway region on a Business Systems Analyst II position.
As part of the Materials Management Systems group, the analyst will support the production planning, purchasing, and warehouse specific processes, leveraging Rapid Response.
- Subject matter expert for supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing processes.
- Support the Material Mgt. team with SI&OP execution, Inventory optimization, Production Planning, Purchasing, MRP, Master Data Mgt and KPI reporting.
- Champions Master Data accuracy and maintenance. Drive processes to ensure data integrity and consistency across SAP, Rapid Response and other supporting systems.
- Work closely with internal customers and other stakeholders to understand business processes, gather and document project requirements.
- Develop and maintain custom reports and interactive dashboards working with various tools including SQL, SSIS and Qliksense.
- Provide business process and systems support to the end users, troubleshoot issues and handle ad-hoc queries requested from business users.
- Identify areas for process improvement and establish effective and efficient business practices.
- Manage project execution from concept to completion.
- HETAC Level 8 in a related discipline.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in systems support\analysis\reporting or development.
- SAP knowledge.
- Experience in Rapid Response would be very beneficial.
- Experience of Materials Requirements Planning and Domain knowledge of Manufacturing, Planning, Purchasing or Supply chain.
- Proficiency in SQL with knowledge of database concepts, querying, design, integration and ability to analyse large datasets efficiently.
- Data Integration - ETL processes.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Qlikview\Qliksense experience or other BI platform - Tableau, Power BI
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300