Branch Customer Service Administrator
- BBBH803836 Jan 18, 2022 Competitive
We are looking for branch administrators for our banking client in Galway and Roscommon who will provide full support to client's customers and answer queries and offer solutions to their problems.
Are you looking to get out of retail business? Are you looking for a progressive career where you can have more sociable hours after work? Then this might be the opportunity for you.
We currently have roles based in Galway and Roscommon for Branch Banking Customer Service administrators who would be the face of the bank and look after day to day banking functions.
What could be your typical day?
- Providing an excellent level of customer service, further improving the customer experience both over the phone and face to face interactions.
- Dealing with customer queries in an effective, professional and compliant manner.
- Assisting with sales campaigns including post sales fulfilment, administration and follow up tasks.
- Assisting the Branch Lead and wider territory team with key customer relationships.
- Performing cash administration duties, promoting, balancing and efficient daily maintenance of ATM
- Adhering to all policies and procedures relevant for your branch location and model
- Performing the various roles in the branch on a rotation schedule on an ongoing basis.
What do we look for in our ideal candidate?
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a commitment to providing an outstanding customer experience
- Have customer service experience
- Leaving cert completed with a Pass in Ordinary Level Maths and English or a Level 7 Degree completed or 10 years work experience
- Flexibility in traveling to other branches in nearby areas
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
353 (0) 1 6652222