Wholesale 2nd Level Support Agent
- BBBH811310 Mar 29, 2022 Competitive
One of Ireland's leading telecommunications companies is recruiting for a Wholesale 2nd Level Support Agent to provide a high level of service to customers by solving Fault and Order placement and del
What's the role?
One of Ireland's leading telecommunications companies is recruiting for a Wholesale 2nd Level Support Agent to provide a high level of service to customers by solving Fault and Order placement and delivery queries that come into their internal systems via phone and email channels. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work within tight guidelines while also being able to use their own initiative to resolve customer's issues through the use of multiple systems in a fast paced environment.
So if you have strong technical knowledge and problem solving skills, we want to hear from you!
What's in it for you?
- Hybrid working
- 20% monthly bonus
- Weekends off
- 22 days of annual leave
- Great managers and colleagues
- Staff discount on Eir TV, mobile and broadband packages
- Refer a Friend bonus - €500 for every successful referral made
- Wellness programme
- Discount for Laya healthcare
- Onsite parking
- Onsite kitchen facilities
What's the job?
- Handling customer queries relating to Orders and Faults through to resolution that come into our internal system via phone and email channels
- Daily use of CRM tool to ensure all cases are logged as required for analysis
- Use 10+ company systems to gain enough knowledge to solve the issues impacting customers most effectively
- Be motivated to meet all KPIs including email response times and manual task response times
- Manage Manual Tasks that fall out for completion on our internal system to minimise Penalty Payments as per agreements with Industry
- Deal with Operators 2nd Level support teams to address faults and manage resolution within group functions such as SMC and FAO
- Learn knowledge over time to cover WLR, NGA and Data product suite becoming expert point of contact for Operators who purchase products and services from the company
- Support Key Strategic Programmes as required as Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Working hours: 9am-6pm
Desired Experience & Qualities
- A minimum of 12 months customer support experience
- Ideally 2nd Level Technical Support experience or experience in Telecoms industry
- Proven ability to reach targets and KPIs on a constant basis
- Consistent attendance and punctuality record
- Target driven, confident and self-motivated
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
353 (0) 1 6652222