Talent Acquisition Specialist
- BBBH802312 Dec 21, 2021 Competitive
Opportunity for Talent Acquisition Specialist to join large fund company in a stand alone role
- Agree the recruitment strategy for each role with the hiring manager
- Ensure job descriptions provide relevant detail in the correct format and provide assistance with writing job descriptions where required.
- Be Responsible for the end to end recruitment process including: screening and sourcing candidates, reviewing and assessing applicants, scheduling interviews
- Prepare offer letters and contracts of employment in a timely manner.
- Organise and facilitate all aspects of graduate assessment centres.
- Assist in the selection process, agreeing start dates and preparing offers and contracts for successful graduates
- Co-ordinate the onboarding of graduates, including any relocation/accommodation requirements
- Maintain accurate and up to date management information on starters, leavers and transfers; diverse hires; source of candidates; cost of hires and other recruitment related management information as required from time to time
- Must have 2-3 years In house recruitment experience
- Strong multi-tasking skills with a solution focused approach
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Excellent IT skills in particular with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and personal skills
- Financial services background is desired
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | HR Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555