- BBBH768174 Oct 14, 2020 Competitive
Reporting to the Senior Molecular Scientist, the successful candidate will play a key role in the Testing Business. You will carry out customer swabbing for Covid-19 PCR based testing, ensuring adherence with all quality procedures and health and safety practices.
The Company & Location: PEI Medical, Ballymount, Dublin
Named a "Great Place to Work" for 2020, PEI is a leading medical and surgical sales, marketing and distribution company. PEI's product portfolio includes major brands from world class manufacturers such as DePuy Synthes, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Ansell and ResMed. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company whose focus is in developing its people and ensuring they are equipped to provide service solutions to its customers.
- Minimum 1+ years' experience in a healthcare setting, working in a patient care role
- Proven attention to detail and adherence to SOPs
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and changing circumstances
- Experience in handling human biological specimens an advantage
- Experience in an environment where PPE is required desirable
- **Team player willing to travel and flexibility on workhours**
- **Full clean driving license Compulsory**
- Obtain nasopharyngeal (swab from the nose) and oropharyngeal (swab from the Throat) swabs from customers
- Wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Assist the onsite administrator in completion of associated administration during the testing process; confirm patient name and contact details; label tubes, package swab tubes etc
- Support other administrative activities as required
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Engage in pro-active communications with all stakeholders
- Comply with obligations to protect patient Confidentiality and data at all times
- Understand and adhere to all relevant policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with health and safety, infection control and risk management procedures
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist