- JN -082023-1944776
- Jan 11, 2024
Morgan McKinley are seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Supply Chain Specialist on a 6 month contract with a leading healthcare company.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in managing the end-to-end order management process ensuring efficiency, accuracy and timely delivery of goods.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Efficiently manage end-to-end order processing, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather order requirements and specifications.
- Monitor inventory levels and coordinate with suppliers to ensure adequate stock availability.
- Implement and optimize order management processes to enhance overall supply chain efficiency.
- Liaise with vendors, logistics partners, and internal stakeholders to resolve order-related issues and maintain open lines of communication.
- Resolve order-related issues and discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Analyze data to identify trends and propose improvements for order fulfillment.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation of order processing procedures.
- Proven experience in order management within a supply chain environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of supply chain principles and logistics.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of ERP systems specifically SAP
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment