- Jan 09, 2024
We're National Broadband Ireland and we're delivering the largest telecommunications project that Ireland has ever seen.
We're designing, building and operating Ireland's new, high-speed wholesale broadband network under the National Broadband Plan. Our aim is to radically transform the country's broadband landscape through the delivery of quality, affordable high-speed broadband to all parts of Ireland where such services are not available commercially.
The NBI™ network using a combination of State subsidy and commercial investment will deliver high-speed broadband to over 1.1 million people and over 569,000 premises in Ireland. No matter how remote or rural, no town, village or community will be left behind. NBI will be responsible for the management of the new national broadband network for the next 25 years.
To hear more about our colleagues working on the rollout of the National Broadband Plan, please click here.
Key Objectives / Accountabilities:
NBI is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Co-ordinator who wants to jump in head-first and help scale a mission-driven company experiencing rapid growth. You will directly contribute to the expansion by:
- Manage materials requirements with multiple subcontractors and suppliers
- Constant interface with supplier and contractor to ensure materials are available to meet project build requirements
- Analyse and compile strategic procurement data related to supply chain forecasting
- Strive for continuous improvements within the NBI Supply Chain process
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Manage the day to day supply chain functions with suppliers and subcontractors
- Building, validating and issuing of reports
- Interface with internal stakeholder's on areas related to supply chain
- Assist with stock level forecasting
- Report and action on possible stock discrepancies
- Analyse statistical data related to materials management
- Collecting and managing of data to meet monthly reporting on stock movements
- Adhere to company standards and guidelines.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar business analyst role
- Degree or professional certification in Supply Chain Management, Business Management or related field
- Strong working knowledge of Sage 200
- Experienced in pulling together packs and presentations that provide strategic recommendations in response to queries and requests from the business
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer competency with word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
- Must be highly driven to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Must be able to function efficiently in a complex work environment
- Willingness to exercise initiative
- Excellent ambassador for NBI, promoting the organisation and role modelling NBI's values.
- Results Focus
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Business Focus