Solicitor - Healthcare & Childcare
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH779097 Apr 01, 2021 €70k - €90k
A commercial law firm client in Dublin is now looking to recruit an experienced Solicitor in Healthcare and childcare law to join their highly regarded Health and Prosecutions team.
A commercial law firm client in Dublin is now looking to recruit an experienced Solicitor to join their highly regarded Health and Prosecutions team. Acting for a number of health authorities the team requires a Solicitor with at least three years' experience in a busy corporate or general practice.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- District court child protection work;
- Healthcare in the field of mental health, wards of court and disability;
- Prosecutions; and
- Court advocacy preferred but not essential.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales;
- A team player who can work with different teams and lawyers across the firm; and
- Keen to progress their career in a growing international firm. This role will require travel to courts outside of Dublin once restrictions allow.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Legal Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4485631