Dublin City Centre
- BBBH777751 Mar 23, 2021 Competitive
Brilliant opportunity for a Senior Resident Engineer. In this role you will supervise the delivery of a large scale building project in Dublin City.
Senior Resident Engineer - Dublin
We need a Senior Resident Engineer to oversee a construction project in Dublin City Centre. This is a senior position supervising an ongoing construction project and you will need to have experience in the supervision of concrete building structures.
As part of the role you will:
- Liaise with the onsite contractor and monitor progress, quality and costs of ongoing works
- Ensure the contractor adheres to health and safety regulations
- Maintain accurate records and report regularly to the client
You should apply for this role if you:
- Are an engineer with 15+ years of relevant experience
- Have extensive experience with large scale concrete structures
- Have delivered in-fill urban projects in the past
- Can assess problems, communicate solutions, and accurately record information
- Would like to play a key part in the delivery of a crucial building project
This is a 12-15 month contract and a strong renumeration package is available.
For more information on this Senior Resident Engineer position please contact Ronan McInerney in Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.