Senior Financial Accountant
- BBBH810677 Mar 25, 2022 Competitive
Excellent opportunity for an experienced qualified accountant to join the finance team of a US Multinational in the Pharmaceutical Industry as a Senior Financial Accountant.
The role reports to the team lead and the position will be responsible for one or more entities across the EMEA region.
- Responsible for all daily and monthly financial activity under US GAAP.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Manage internal and external audits to ensure they are completed on a timely basis.
- Complete SOX controls in line with control matrix
- Review UK and Irish VAT and also preparation and review of UK corporate tax return.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with 2+ years PQE
- Shared Service Centre experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- ERP system experience is desirable
- Financial statement preparation experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (1) 4321563