- Dublin City Centre
- JN -012024-1953487
- Jan 05, 2024
- €50k - €70k
One of Ireland and Europe's leading contractors in the Mechanical and Electrical sector are looking to add an experienced EHS Advisor to the team in Dublin.
Our client is a leading international mechanical & electrical provider specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply, and installation. Based in Dublin you will work with some of the world's largest multinational companies and with the goal to deliver innovative and sustainable engineering solutions.
Overview of role:
- Conducting regular site audits/inspections to ensure health and safety compliance to Company and Client procedures/rules.
- Assist with carrying out accident, incident investigations and root cause analysis studies.
- Assist in auditing and assessing potential new contractors before they commence work.
- Supervise and manage EHS documentation to support the Company's integrated safety management system.
- Delivering Health & Safety orientation programmes for personnel working on site.
- Prepare and deliver training courses, including training assessments.
- Representation at site EHS meetings.
- Reviewing the SWPs (Safe Work Plans) for the tasks on site.
- Compiling and reviewing RAMS.
- Provide EHS advice and direction to relevant personnel on-site as required.
- Collecting and collating relevant information for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Relevant 3rd Level EHS qualification essential.
- A background in M&E is is desiried.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role is essential.
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft and excellent document control.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work well in a team environment.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment