- BBBH802352 Dec 21, 2021 €50k - €70k
The successful candidate will play a key role in growing an established process engineering team by showing leadership and mentoring less experienced colleagues.
With interviews commencing in early January this is an excellent opportunity for somebody to step up into a leadership role within 6-12 months.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing projects for the introduction of new products ensuring that clear timelines and organization of the full product cycle is observed
- Process mapping, gap analysis/identification of new and existing pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
- Process troubleshooting and optimisation (including data analysis and structured problem solving) including writing process optimization protocols, technical assessments, risk assessments and reports
- Managing and executing process trials
- Optimisation of existing processes to achieve product output targets.
- Generation, review and approval of project documentation trial reports, user requirements and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement (i.e. facilitate and participate in meetings and workshops as part of Project and Continuous Improvement activities) .
- To adhere fully to all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- To participate in all training and assessment activities related to the role.
- To perform all activities in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practice.
- To recognize and record any potential quality implication of process deviations and be able to investigate any such deviations in a structured problem solving manner
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- B. Eng in Chemical and Processing Engineering or appropriate science or engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 4-5 years' recent experience in a process engineering/projects role in the Pharma/Biotech/Chemical industry.
- A proven track record in the management of projects and problem solving
- The ability to organise, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules
- Experience with leading/influencing cross functional teams is desirable.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities is required.
- Experience with process technologies and equipment
- Good communication skills combined with an imaginative and creative approach to problem solving.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work in cross-functional team environments, as well as independently.
The Engineering Desk in Morgan McKinley has never been busier. If you are interested in new opportunities please feel free to get in touch for a confidential conversation. We specialise in Manufcaturing, Process, Automation, Project, R&D, Design and Maintenance Engineering roles inlcuding Senior Appointments. Live roles here
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300