- BBBH772104 Dec 16, 2020 Competitive
Exciting opportunity to a Global Hi-Tech Engineering Organisation as they set out on an 8 year plan of Global Digital Transformation.
SAP IT Service Delivery Owner
I am working exclusively to source and select the best of class candidates who are seeking the challenge of a Greenfield Implementation and creation of a SAP Centre of Excellence in Dublin with Programme rolling out SAP S/4 HANA across 40 countries impacting 40000 end users.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a real impact in the organisation by initially designing and building the global SAP Support capability working closely with third party suppliers and internal support teams as the SAP technology footprint grows.
As the SAP IT Service Owner you will lead and own the delivery of SAP functional, application maintenance and Basis services to the business in line with defined service levels, quality standards and continual service improvement requirements agreed with the business.
You will ensure success by proactively owning service risks, controlling service costs, managing operational stability, improving productivity and response times, managing high complexity contracts with 3rd party service providers and focusing on continually improving cost effectiveness and service quality of the SAP support desk.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years in a similar SAP Service Delivery position, hold ITIL Certification with solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Manage the definition of the future support model design and engage with the necessary business and IT stakeholders to gain acceptance
- Apply SAP best practices in the area of support and consider this within the support model design
- Confirm overall service management objectives & goals, scope and high-level delivery requirements
- Agree contractual terms with service providers for level 2, 3 and SAP Basis support services
- Plan and build the internal capability required to provide Level 2 SAP functional service management requirements
- In conjunction with the business and service providers, define the proper metrics and KPIs in evaluating service delivery and performance levels
- Plan and prepare Service / AM transition principles and processes to ensure operational stability for new and amended services
- Design, plan and manage the transition of support services from the post go-live support team to the enduring business as usual SAP support team
- Manage the end to end SAP support services for business as usual operations
- Manage continuous improvement initiatives focused on increasing efficiency, cost effectiveness and service quality to the business
- Coordinate with different software vendors and application support teams to resolve integration issues
- Produce regular reports on service performance and achievements to stakeholders
- Ensure application governance model and processes are in place and adhered to
- Facilitate the development of the SAP support and knowledge repository.
- Define and maintain the SAP service catalogue
- Own and manage the overall SAP change roadmap for maintenance, upgrades and small changes ensuring that all changes are appropriately tested, approved and communicated.
- Liaise with ongoing transformation programmes, that are driving changes to SAP applications, to ensure conflicts in the SAP change roadmap are avoided and / or managed
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment