- JN -012024-1953839
- Jan 11, 2024
Our client is seeking an experienced SAP Program Delivery Director to join them as they rollout an exciting greenfield SAP S4 HANA program
Our client, a leader in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, is currently undergoing a companywide business process transformation enabled through a greenfield SAP S/4 HANA implementation. The process scope is manufacturing, supply chain, order to cash, source to pay, record to report and longer-term finance planning.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive SAP S4 HANA program strategy aligned with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Oversee the end-to-end execution of SAP S4 HANA programs, ensuring adherence to timelines, budgets, and quality standards.
- Manage project resources, including internal team members and external consultants.
- Foster strong relationships with business leaders, IT teams, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment of SAP programs with organizational needs.
- Communicate program updates and milestones to executive leadership and key stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks associated with SAP S4 HANA programs.
- Conduct regular reviews to assess program effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Extensive large program management experience and track record of success; ideally experience of recovery scenarios
- SAP S/4 HANA program experience
- Experience of managing systems integrator contracts
- Excellent comms and stakeholder management
- Business acumen and focus on business outcomes
- Ability to coach and grow teams
- Ability to motivate and engage diverse cross functional teams
- Strong cultural sensitivity and adaptability, ideally with experience of working with French businesses
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- ERP Client Relationship Manager | Projects & Change Recruitment