Regulatory Reporting - Middle Office - AVP
- BBBH801111 Dec 06, 2021 €50k - €70k
Regulatory Reporting - Middle Office - AVP | Permanent | Dublin A leading Global Bank is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Middle Office AVP to join their Growing Team in Dublin City Centre
This role offers excellent exposure to the wider business and career prospects. The successful candidate will have opportunities to work in a team which services clients covering various Middle Office Functions, complete oversight of a Middle Office team in India, Partnering with peers to deliver on key implementation work, product developments and process efficiency
- Ensure accurate and timely Regulatory Reporting is delivered on a monthly basis
- Work closely with and oversee the middle office team in India
- Work with Stakeholders in the change team, project management, product and tech teams
- Timely resolution of issues on a daily basis and working with the support and tech teams on STP initiatives.
- Maintain monthly KRI and KPI data, ensuring the timely reporting of data both internally to meet Citi Risk management and Control requirements and externally to clients.
- On Global Loans, manage the Middle Office process on a daily basis, overseeing external vendors and managing client queries.
- Experience of Regulatory reporting (EMIR, FCA, ASIC, SFTR etc.)
- Experience working with Regulatory Reporting Platforms (e.g. UnaVista, DTCC, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in Finance/ with OTC derivatives
- Experience in client delivery and operations required
- Ability to handle a demanding role and provide a consistently high level of service to the clients.
- Understanding of a wide range of Derivatives instruments types (Equities, Fixed Interest, Credit Default Swaps, Interest Rate Swaps, Asset Swaps, etc.)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555