Regulatory Reporting Executive
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH773317 Jan 13, 2021 Competitive
A global Investment Manager is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Executive to join it's fast growing Dublin operation.
Working as part of the Financial Crime and Regulatory Risk Management team. The core function of the role is to provide support with regards to the execution of the teams responsibilities covering financial crime and compliance risk monitoring. The position offers excellent opportunities for professional growth as this is a rapidly expanding organisation. Daily activities include;
- Act as the local data protection co-ordinator.
- Management of Regulatory Reporting Tracker.
- Preparing applicable regulatory returns for Manager review where Compliance are responsible for the return.
- Collating and producing Compliance MI and related dashboards.
- Support Financial Crime Officer in reviewing screening alerts.
- Supporting other team members in maintaining compliance policies, standards and procedures relating to their responsibilities.
Desired competencies include;
- Degree level education and a professional compliance qualification (or suitable equivalent) or currently studying for such a qualification
- Practical experience within a CBI or FCA regulated financial services firm or consultancy
- Working knowledge and some experience of Irish and UK regulatory requirements, including IDR, GDPR and Financial Crime
- Experience of producing MI and related dashboards
- Ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Well organised self-starter, able to prioritise quickly and adapt to change, tight timeframes and meet deadlines Collaborative with a strong team ethic
- Good writing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321556