Dublin City Centre
- BBBH779425 Apr 08, 2021 Competitive
One of the world's leading tech companies is looking to expand their Recruitment Coordination team. This role is great for someone with 1-4 years in coordination or administration.
Our client, one of the world's most recognized names in tech, is looking to expand their Recruitment Coordination team. In this role, you will work with recruitment teams, hiring managers, and candidates alike to ensure a smooth interview process.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will partner closely with the company's global Staffing organization and hiring teams to deliver an exceptional, candidate-centric hiring experience for candidates across all open roles in the company. You will own candidate interview logistics in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
You will contribute directly to the overall success of the company's Staffing team by providing excellent service to your candidates and building relationships with hiring teams who will rely on your partnership and expertise to ensure a seamless candidate and interviewer experience.
- Coordinate all logistics of onsite, phone, and virtual candidate interviews or hiring committee meetings across multiple time zones and locations, including complex scheduling at scale and meeting room booking/candidate travel arrangements when applicable
- Develop strong partnerships with Staffing, interviewers/hiring committee members, and candidates through timely follow-up, clear communication, thoroughness in work product, and superb attention to detail
- Represent the Staffing organization to all partners, stakeholders, and candidates with laser focus on delivering equitable experiences, exceptional customer service, and consistent, high-quality work
- Ensure data integrity and update candidate records in the applicant tracking system, including confidential application materials
- Work towards meeting and exceeding personal and team metrics and targets
- Participate in initiatives aimed towards enhancing our procedures and systems
- Education: BA/BS degree or relevant work experience in a professional setting
- Demonstrated excellence in organization, prioritization, attention to detail, and time management
- Ability to independently manage high volumes of work with demanding timelines and remain calm under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to speak and write in English
- Proven creativity, flexibility, and ability to problem-solve and navigate complicated, ambiguous situations with ease
- Experience with applicant tracking systems or similar database entry
- Experience in recruiting coordination or administrative functions in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300