- Dublin City Centre
- Jan 25, 2023
A great opportunity for someone who has at least 1 year experience in an office enviornment to join a fantastic company.
- Advertise roles using the appropriate medium e.g. MyHR, jobs boards, LinkedIn.
- Schedule interviews for Recruitment team.
- Set up candidates for psychometric tests using specific psychometric platforms, liaise with candidates and agencies during process, download results on completion and prepare results summary for MyHR.
- Gather all new starter documents, verify references and education certificates, obtain approval documents and interview notes. Scan all relevant information to I Drive. Set up new starter hard copy file with appropriate documentation.
- Draft employment contracts and complete necessary checklists.
- Manage HR Recruitment Inbox.
- Processing Garda clearance forms on a monthly basis.
- P2P - raising PO's & processing invoices for Recruitment, Psychometric assessments, temps etc.
- Set up New Joiners on new joiner spreadsheet and the starter platform.
Experience/ Skills required for the role:
- Minimum 12 months' office / work experience
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work in a team and manage competing priorities
- Experience of Microsoft Office - Excel /Word/PowerPoint
- Flexible, able to work unsupervised
- Strong attention to detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | HR Recruitment