Quantity Surveyor with a Developer
- BBBH781421 May 04, 2021 Competitive
A Dublin based property developer with over 20 years in business is looking for a quantity surveyor to join their busy team.
A Dublin based property developer with over 20 years in business is looking for a quantity surveyor to join their small team. This role is based in Dublin but will require some travel to monitor projects onsite.
- Preparation of cost budgets and bill of quantities
- Managing subcontractors' tenders and purchasing agreements
- Project cash flow projection and management
- Reconciling valuations/ assessments of our valuations
- Completion of work in progress records for accounts department
- Negotiating quotations, in a firm but fair manner
- Holds a QS degree
- 3 years + experience in a similar role
- Proficient in all aspects of IT
- Full clean driving licence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Can do attitude
If this sounds like you then please apply online now!!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment