- BBBH810901 Mar 31, 2022 €70k - €90k
This company are currently developing offshore wind, solar, battery and hydrogen projects in Ireland, the UK and Norway.
They are a new company with a deeply experienced team. Over the last twenty years, the team have been delivering renewable energy at increasing scale across the globe. They have established the company to efficiently deliver large scale electricity generation, storage and conversion projects that reduce our dependency on fossil fuels.
They are looking to increase the size of their team to deliver this pipeline of projects and explore new opportunities.
This role reports to the Head of Irish Offshore and will be focused on offshore projects in Ireland with opportunities to work on the rest of the company's portfolio. The primary responsibility is the management of all commercial elements of the projects from early-stage development up to the hand over to construction.
- Ownership of the commercial strategy for each of the projects.
- Implementing and managing agreements with suppliers, contractors, partners, and stakeholders including state entities and regulators.
- Managing commercial elements of procurement, tender and bid processes.
- Contract negotiation and management throughout the project lifecycle.
- Responsibility for the financial model for the projects.
- Developing offtake arrangements that meet project, lender, and operator requirements.
- Focus on the commercial implications of project activities throughout the development process.
- Active, enthusiastic involvement in all other elements of project development including health and safety, recruitment, stakeholder management and supporting colleagues.
- Positive contribution to the growth and culture of the company.
The global requirements for renewable energy are huge and this company will grow significantly over the next decade to help meet that need. They are proactively developing their offshore wind projects while simultaneously exploring other opportunities. This environment creates significant potential for growth and development of individuals within the company. They are committed to supporting that development through mentoring, coaching, further education and promoting talent internally.
- An appropriate education with 6-10 years in relevant roles.
- Commercial experience in renewables, in particular offshore wind.
- Exposure to activities such as procurement, commercial negotiations, contract management; bid preparation, securing offtake arrangements and financial modelling.
- Excellent team player with a track record of relationship building at all levels.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- Good organisational skills with strong ability to multitask.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300