Project Manager - Civil's
- BBBH772860 Jan 25, 2021 Competitive
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced project manager to join a civil engineering contractor specialising in road construction.
Civil's Project Manager - Intermediate Level
We have an excellent opportunity for an intermediate level project manager to join a civil engineering contractor specialising in road construction. The company is thriving and has a very healthy pipeline of works into 2021.
- Ensure that projects are completed within the cost, time and quality outlined
- Preparing plans, specification and tender documents
- Preparation of draft project plans, cost estimates and schedules for project appraisal
- Supervising staff and helping to resolve any issues
- Ensuring that the brief is understood by all who are likely to work on project
- Maintenance and upkeep of all relevant project files and manuals
- Adhere to policies and procedures and maintain confidentiality
- 4 years working in a similar role
- Previous experience with civils projects an advantage
- Holds a degree in a relevant area
- Good communication skills
Apply online now and contact email@example.com for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment