Project Engineer - Water and Waste Water
- BBBH768278 Oct 15, 2020 Competitive
A fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer to work with one of Ireland's largest water service operators
- Co-ordinating with PSCS, PSDP, Client and other stakeholders
- Performing the duties required for the Project Co-Ordinator for the Construction Stage
- Site supervision & management of in-house and external contractors
- Coordinate responses to Client requests for technical information
- Production of documentation, including reports, drawings, calculations, specifications, tender documentation, project delivery plans, H&S plans.
- Production of project budgets and programmes
- Provide input to bids and project manage appropriate projects
- Potential candidates MUST be qualified with an Engineering degree
- MUST be fluent in English
- 3 years experience in a similar role or similar environment
- Practical experience in co-ordinating site activities
- Practical Health & Safety experience in both site activities and design assessment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and effectively manage & coordinate site activities
- The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams (essential);
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects (essential);
- Sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on their projects (essential);
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems (essential).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300