You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Program Manager PSO
- BBBH801353 Dec 08, 2021 Competitive
A leading Tech Company is looking for an experienced Program Manager with their PSO team. Great for someone with 3 years experience in L&D, Client Services with some Project Management skills.
Our Product, Services & Operations team are looking for an experienced Program Manager.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal teams and multiple outsourcing sites representing and prioritising the training and learning opportunities and needs within sites
- Leverage data to identify training optimization opportunities that enable efficient and effective operations through learning
- Facilitate communication of program and business updates to internal partners to enable learning development, maintenance, and planning
- Facilitate communication of program and business updates to training partners
- Hold partners accountable for full and on time delivery of training, negotiating timelines against bandwidth and optimising for efficient delivery as needed
- Maintain vendor accountability/contract enforcement, ensuring that vendors are accountable to all training processes developed in partnership with Business Learning.
- BA/BS degree with 2-4 years professional experience in the area of training and/or operations
- Understanding of training and learning fundamentals in the context of outsourced operations
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience assessing, analysing and resolving complicated issues and data, and distilling that complexity into simple and concise communication
- Strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of developing processes and standards that enable operational efficiency
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience or familiarity with delivering training programs through outsourced vendor partners
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300