- BBBH721272 Jan 06, 2022 €40k - €50k
Our client requires an innovative and self-motivated "hands on" Production Engineer to support a number of its existing manufacturing cells.
The successful applicant will have a strong technical background and minimum 3 years experience in a medium/high volume mechanical/ manufacturing environment. An ability to troubleshoot and to carry out a root cause analysis for this role is key.
The key outputs and deliverables of the role are as follows:
- Support manufacturing processes and provide process improvements to existing products.
- To define and validate manufacturing process for upgrade products or new products.
- Support mechanical/electrical assembly jigs, fixtures and purpose built test equipment.
- Process analysis and Product Quality reporting.
- To work closely with other Engineers and Production Staff to drive quality standards and improvements.
- To work closely with Product Designers to ensure the product is designed for assembly.
All applicants must possess the following:
- Educated to at least degree level in Mechanical/Production Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a mid/high volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience in use of problem solving techniques.
- Good "can do" attitude and ability to work well in a team.
- 'Hands-on' ability.
Although not essential, it is desirable if applicants have the following:
- Experience in use of 3D CAD, Siemens NX or equivalent.
- Experience with application of six sigma tools.
- Experience in use of Lathe, Milling machine and work shop tools.
- Experience in design and implementation of assembly fixtures.
An enthusiastic 'hands-on' individual, with a strong mechanical background and good interpersonal/organisation skills is required to fill this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300