Principle Design Engineer - Dublin
- BBBH811871 Apr 01, 2022 Competitive
Want to work with a leading engineering infrastructural contractor in Ireland? This is a great opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer.
Principal Design Engineer
Our client is seeking a Principal Design Engineer with experience in the Civil Engineering sector to join their team in Dublin. This company offers civil engineering contractor services across all industry sectors.
In your role you will:
- Produce the drawings, calculations and specifications for a diverse range of permanent and temporary works schemes
- Identify Risk and opportunities
- Includes support of excavations, falsework, formwork, access scaffolds, working platforms, lifting operations, pipework thrust restraints, crane platforms
- Liaison with clients, project teams, subcontractors and proprietary suppliers
- Detail the scope of TWD required in subcontract packages and review subcontractors TW design proposals
The role will suit you if you:
- 3+ years' experience of the construction sector
- Experience of both above and below ground temporary works design
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office software, AutoCAD and BIM
- Ability to interpret, analyse and critique subcontractor temporary works designs
- Experience of soil and groundwater contamination assessment and analysis, remediation techniques and waste disposal
- Experience in incident and accident investigation and reporting
- Knowledge of current industry specifications and building regulations
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity apply now, please contact Meabh Murphy in Morgan McKinley
Phone: 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Coordinator | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300