Principal, Regulatory Lead
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH798997 Jan 05, 2022 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a funds professional with a proven background in outsourcing to join a global fund services company in an compliance advisory role on a contract basis.
- Analyses existing and proposed legislation, regulatory announcements, and industry practices for first line of defence compliance requirements.
- Helps businesses develop and implement procedures to meet compliance requirements.
- Validate controls or project plans to ensure compliance with laws, rules and regulations and manage risk.
- Assists business unit managers in response to reports issued by regulatory agencies or audits.
- Provide guidance and training to entry-level employees.
- Possesses the ability to handle stressful situations with internal clients and regulators, while maintaining a professional approach to problem solving.
- Ability to effectively deal with senior management as well as, Federal/State and other Regulators.
- No direct reports: provides technical advice/guidance to less experienced team members.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Supports multiple, complex projects and owns project timelines and leadership expectations.
- 7-10 years of total work experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- Strong background in fund administration with a good working knowledge of CBI guidelines/regulations related to outsourcing.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Team Leader | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321556