We are seeking junior and experienced PMO's to Join one of the leading providers of products and consulting services to some of the world's largest finance, technology and energy institutions
Our client who is a leading provider of products and consulting services is experiencing an increased demand of experienced and junior PMO's to join the business to support their clients manage a wide range of projects and programmes.
The PMO's role is to support the internal and external Project and Programme managers across a wide range of activities. These can range from operational process improvements to highly technical system implementations.
Common themes of these engagements include:
* Fast paced professional environment
* Regular exposure to Senior Management through governance meetings
* Daily exposure to underlying project subject matter, project plans, status reports, RAID and Action Logs, budget planning, resourcing etc
* Consistency of output and reporting
* Ability to implement tools and templates
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Stakeholder management
* A keen eye for detail
* Budgets, resourcing, cost analysis, project planning
* A highly organised, professional and proactive individual
* Works under routine direction
* Good communication skills
* Ability to have good interaction and influence with colleagues. May have some external contact with customers, suppliers and partners
* Mentors junior team members
* Ability to perform a range of work activities in varied environments
* Ability to absorb new information and apply it effectively
* Ability to work as a team but also able to plan, schedule and monitor own work
* Understands appropriate tools and applications
* Identifies and negotiates own development opportunities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.