You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH811035 Mar 29, 2022 Competitive
Seeking an ambitious People Partner with experience working in a Tech or Start Up environment for an exciting standalone role with a FinTech company.
People Partner (Permanent)
Location: Dublin City Centre (Hybrid)
You will be the region's People representative, with duties ranging from attracting talent to coordinating performance reviews, and administrative HR tasks
- You will be Ireland's local point of contact for all people matters.
- Establish best practice initiatives in areas such as Communications,Recruiting, Staff Retention, Performance Management, Training, People Engagement, and Career Development
- Build a high performing HR function by setting up and coordinating smart and efficient processes.
- Drive organisational culture in partnership with the leadership team
- Support recruitment related activities including short listing, interviewing, hiring the best talent.
- Complete analysis and review of salaries, compensation packages and benefits ensuring the offering is competitive on market.
- Design of the organisational chart and structure for corporate and field roles.
- Design and coordinate onboarding training for new employees.
- Provide ongoing training support to staff and department leaders.
- Lead the ongoing support for people development, engagement and succession within the business
- Develop a deep understanding of the systems in place, improve processes and be the trusted HR contact point of many business functions.
- Be proactive in your discussions, anticipating needs before they become pressing, and enforce best practices around the company.
- Other HR duties as required.
- A third level qualification in Business, HR or related subject and CIPD membership
- Proven experience working in a tech or start up environment is essential.
- 2-5 years experience and must be experienced with full HR lifecycle and recruitment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills with the ability to interact and influence effectively at all levels across the business.
- Has a passion for working with people and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Have the ability to take charge and make decisions.
- Find creative solutions, work well under pressure, and are willing to take on challenges that aren't related to your job.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | HR Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555