- JN -112023-1950221
- Jan 26, 2024
Operations Process Manager | 2 year FTC | Hybrid A vacancy has now arisen for an Operations Process Manager within the Operations department of a leading Financial Services company.
Operations Process Manager | 2 year FTC | Hybrid
A vacancy has now arisen for an Operations Process Manager within the Operations department of a leading Financial Services company. Reporting to the Head of Operations, the successful role holder will be responsible for leading process change and optimization within the Operations Dept.
- Develop the Operations process strategy and implementation roadmap with the Head of Operations
- Lead system change within the Operations department across all products.
- Lead and carry out thorough, robust user acceptance system testing on all required strategic projects
- Operations process expert across all relevant projects (Operations) to provide in-depth process knowledge.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, Project, Strategy, IT, etc., to ensure all parties are consulted on Operational change approach.
- Ensure all procedure manuals for the team are relevant and kept up to date, updating the documents as new changes to systems occur.
- Lead and motivate the Operational change team members.
- Ensure effective planning is in place and ensure open communication channels to achieve team objectives.
- Management of individuals through performance review and appraisal.
- Development and training of team members.
- Degree in Business or Finance-related discipline required.
- Previous people leadership experience required.
- Capable of working to strict deadlines.
- Previous experience working within complex project structures desirable.
- Demonstrable experience managing a change program desirable.
- Demonstrate test management experience.
- Enthusiastic, positive, and analytical thinker.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong influencing skills and able to maintain collaborative relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to drive 'Smart' solutions.
- Ability to resolve complex problems.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Team Lead - Banking and Financial Services