- Dublin City Centre
- JN -012024-1954907
- Jan 26, 2024
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to join this Irish corporate law firm as their Marketing Manager.
Role: Marketing Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
Our client is looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager who thrives on crafting compelling marketing strategies that boost visibility and engagement.
The successful candidate will be someone who stays ahead of digital trends and is looking for an opportunity to play a pivotal part in shaping cohesive marketing strategies, driving and sustaining the firm's brand and positioning at the top of the Irish legal services market.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business goals and translate them into effective marketing initiatives.
- Develop and oversee content strategy to ensure it aligns with the brand and resonates with the target audience.
- Analyse data and metrics to gain insights, make decisions, and optimize future campaigns.
- Manage the firm's sponsorship programme, with a focus on effective activation to maximize our brand presence.
- Design, develop and implement the firm's client updates, brochures, guides and e-zines, including reviewing content, managing mailing lists and distribution through the firm's online channels.
- Writing engaging copy for social media such as firm announcements and news updates, with a focus on accuracy and clarity.
- Direct and lead other members of the Marketing Team as necessary, providing guidance and support, as well as fostering a collaborative environment.
- 5+ years' Marketing Communications experience gained in professional services or B2B environment.
- Excellent writing skills and good attention to detail.
- Highly experienced in the application of digital communications strategies and the use of social media and online platforms.
- Proficient in website analytics tools and CMS systems like WordPress.
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends and technologies.
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on achieving measurable ROI.
- Successful track record of developing and executing effective marketing campaigns.
- Track record in managing, mentoring and developing others.
- Understanding of the legal market.
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Marketing Recruitment