- JN -012024-1954006
- Jan 16, 2024
Great opportunity for a recent graduate who is looking to kickstart their Marketing career and gain industry experience. A 6 month initial contract, located in Ballymount Business Park.
Start Date: Full time/Immediate Start
Contract: 6 Months Minimum Contract with the view to extension
Hours: 08.00-16.00 0r 9.00-17.00, Mon- Thurs, 08.00-16.00 on Friday. 30 mins lunch break.
Location: Ballymount Business Park (Fully Onsite)
Looking to recruit a Marketing Administrator on a contract for an initial 6 month period. Skills should include a high degree of competence with MS packages,especially Excel, and applications software together with experience in operating within a busy Sales office environment.
The purpose of this recruitment is to provide additional marketing skill support across a range of tasks including social media, events, marketing plans and promotions. In addition, there will be sales office administration duties.
- Marketing support including allocation of budget against the marketing plan
- Social media activities and publishing of content
- Website maintenance and upkeep of material for publication
- Marketing campaign implementation - advertising, promotions, events
- Office Admin including processing incoming customer orders efficiently and quickly
- Expediting orders and handling all supply chain queries from source to delivery
- Customer acknowledgements and delivery information
- Keeping customers informed of order status
- Providing proof of delivery information to customers, as required
- General Sales office support administration
- Used to dealing with telephone enquiries
- Used to working in a busy business environment
- Other duties as required.
Skills & Requirements
- 1-2 years marketing administration/assistant experience required
- Strong Organisational Skills required.
- Social Media experience
- Knowledge of SEO techniques ideal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Baan / SAP System or similar knowledge and training to an acceptable standard Advanced Microsoft Excel skill required
- Experience in using MS Outlook & MS Teams
- PC Literate (Microsoft Packages)
- Excellent level of computer skills essential with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and DB packages like VBA knowledge a bonus.
- Knowledge / experience with CRM systems
- Attention to detail is essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Marketing