You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH799813 Apr 01, 2022 €40k - €50k
A Maintenance Fitter is required to join a Mechanical Maintenance Team for a days role in a multinational water treatment plant in Dublin.
- Join a team of Mechanical Fitters and oversee contracts contractors that are carrying out maintenance, repairs, and installations.
- Complete planned and preventative maintenance.
- Work on continuous improvement projects across the plant while contributing to the qualification, identification, and implementation of these projects.
- Ensure all maintenance is recorded on MAXIMO (site CMMS).
- Support Engineering teams on continuous improvement and monitor equipment in order to assist in continuous improvement.
- Effectively work with the Maintenance Teams to ensure limited downtime.
- Trade Fitter Qualification.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and communicate effectively.
- Capable of working on initiative with minimal supervision.
Knowledge of WWTP is an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300