Dublin City Centre
- BBBH773273 Jan 13, 2021 Competitive
Leading Tech Mutlinational and Leader in the Cloud and Search Engine Industries is Looking For In-House Recruiters with a Minimum of 2 yrs Experience
Our client, a leader in the tech industry in general and the most recognizable name in online advertising, search engines, and cloud, is looking for in-house Recruiters with at least 2 years of experience in end to end recruitment. Within this role, you will be looking at roles across the Operations spectrum including but not limited to: customer service, content review, sales, marketing, finance, and procurement.
Our client is known for their innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. As part of the recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working with this client. You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You'll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive workplace through our hiring practices.
Source and Recruit talent.
- Assess a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis, managing the hiring process for each candidate while providing updates to clients and various stakeholders in the process.
- Develop strong relationships with candidates, understanding their background and expertise while assessing their fit for the company.
- Keep partners apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A minimum of 2-4 years experience sourcing/recruiting or equivalent experience working in Sales, Account Management, Business Development, etc.
- Agency or Inhouse experience in a fast paced environmentExperience in building and cultivating candidate and client relationships in a global business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, gSuite preferred
- Experience in technology industry and/or research/sourcing experience in an executive search firm or corporate environment with an emphasis on individualized candidate experience preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Remote Delivery, Cork
353 (021) 2300 300