- Dublin City Centre
- JN -012024-1954221
- Jan 17, 2024
- €30k - €40k
Our client is looking for a HR Coordinator to join their HR Team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic broad role to get involved in all things HR.
- Act as the first point of contact for the HR Department and work to build trusting, open and authentic relationships.
- Point of contact for all end-to-end transactional elements of Human Resources for staff across the Society through the HRIS; including recruitment, on boarding, contracts, probationary periods, employee relations, performance management, managing leave, administering the pension, managing retirement etc.
- Support the Director of Human Resources in organising events, diary management, preparing documents and materials for Executive Leadership Team and/or other meetings, and any other administrative support needs as required.
- Support the HRIS Specialist to automate processes using the HRIS platform ensuring that day-to-day employee queries and requests are efficiently managed using the HRIS platform's forms and workflows and other sources of technology where possible.
- Act as a "super user" for the HRIS.
- Carry out and own responsibility for the recruitment process of support level roles using the HRIS from interview stage through to contract issue and induction incl. all induction correspondence for support level roles recruited for.
- Manage the support staff payroll process, working as part of the wider team and establishing strong working relationships with the Payroll Executive and other colleagues within the Finance team.
- Responsible for daily management of the HR and Recruitment mailboxes, ensuring the highest level of service is provided at all times.
- Draft contracts, letters and other related correspondence as required.
- Responsible for management of statutory leave requests and ensuring these are being processed effectively and in a timely manner through the HRIS.
- Work with the HRIS Specialist to act as a liaison with the communications team internally and externally through the intranet page, social media and other internal communication methods.
- Maintain personnel files and leave records on the HRIS, ensuring data accuracy and up to date information at all times.
- Send out monthly pension reports.
- Administer HR invoicing process through the invoice system and in collaboration with the Human Resources Executive to ensure that they are approved and paid in a timely manner.
- Work with the HR Executive to manage the retirement process.
- Support on HR projects as required.
- Act as a valued team member by supporting other members of the team when delivery and deadlines are pressurised.
- Other reasonable duties which may arise by request from the Director of Human Resources and the Human Resources Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Education:
- 1 year's relevant work experience
- Educated to post graduate level, with a HR degree or related third level qualification
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- An ability to work with integrity on their own initiative and as part of a team and be proactive in achieving project deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Flexible and capable of undertaking multitask driven work
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and to tight deadlines.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | HR Recruitment