- Dublin South
- JN -012024-1954600
- Jan 23, 2024
- €40k - €50k
Reporting directly into the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and dotted line into the Group Head of HR. This role will be responsible for managing and executing best practice HR processes ,systems and procedures to include recruitment; onboarding; talent management and retention; learning and development; and reward and recognition for the business. The selected candidate will provide proactive leadership and HR support to the company leadership team including the CEO to enable successful delivery of the company strategic plans.
- Provision of professional HR Administration & Services to the company business based in Dublin and involved and facilitating in the business growth and expansion strategic planning.
- Drive the implementation of a modern integrated Talent management process inclusive of Succession planning management, PDP's and exciting career development processes.
- Supporting, developing, implementing and designing appropriate training interventions to support growth, expansion and skill set requirements for the business.
- Manage the organisation and delivery of training and development activities by external suppliers and ensure high quality output is achieved within budget guidelines.
- Managing all aspects of recruitment and onboarding processes for the business in line with the proposed strategic growth and people plans.
- Promote best practice people processes and systems as part of the HR approach to Continuous Improvement and Performance Management and Employee Wellbeing.
- Design and implementation of initiatives to develop and promote employee engagement and improved employee communications.
- Promote our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion agenda across HR processes (Recruitment, Talent management, culture etc) that creates an inclusive culture where employees feel valued for their contribution.
- Own and lead HR projects where required to include all Acquisition and due diligence related activity as part of growth strategy.
- Updating HR policies and procedures in line with best practice, relevant employment legislation and company Policy Framework Group.
- Ability to plan and deliver key organisational change programmes as required by the business and to participate in wider business projects.
- Optimise Return on Investment from Company investment in our Access People HR system and ensure data on system is continuously updated for onward reporting of key HR metrics on a weekly and annual basis to the business.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to key stakeholders on people related matters to enable successful delivery key business objectives.
- Play a leading role in managing the HR function approach to Risk Management & Business Continuity Planning putting contingency measures in place inclusive of ensuring timely successful close out of Audit and Business continuity planning recommendations in line with best practice.
- Collaboratively manage and help develop internal communications for the CEO & COO and manage the communication processes.
- Manage the process of transferring Payroll systems and manage administration of same.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural, nimble & fast-paced organisation.
- Well-grounded understanding of contemporary human resource processes and initiatives.
- Broad commercial awareness with a good understanding of business.
- Excellent working knowledge across all areas of HR, Employee Relations and employment legislation.
- Proven track record of successful management of learning and development programmes.
- Excellent administration, organisation and planning skills, ability to prioritise tasks and meet challenging deadlines.
- Strong relationship-building and communications skills.
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills.
- A high level of resilience and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- A professional and confidential manner.
- A positive and flexible can-do attitude and self-starting ability with aptitude to take ownership of projects as required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills with a strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and CORE HR is essential.
- Have a results driven, customer focused and collaborative mindset.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment and effectively problem solve.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | HR Recruitment