- JN -102023-1948832
- Oct 10, 2023
The HRBP for Ireland is a key strategic partner of the business. The HRBP drives the people, culture and transformation agenda across the business.
- Collaborate with the business to build high-performing teams, implementing team and organisation design solutions and measurable performance indicators.
- Be the key contact point for all people related matters in the market, both from internal and external stakeholders.
- Assess the talent needs of the organisation in order to design and deliver the most effective talent solutions, taking into account the legal framework, budget/overheads targets and overall parity.
- Uses organisation diagnostic tools, benchmarking and creativity to plan and implement a range of organisation development interventions and effective organisation design alongside broader transformation initiatives.
- Drive and deliver organisation efficiency with organisation analysis output and collaborate with UKI HR team in landing changes.
- Ensure Ireland policies are up to date and in line with legislative guidelines and best practice. Work closely with the UKI employee excellence team to ensure that all policies are aligned where possible with wider policy.
- Utilises the talent development process and tools in order to provide and develop the diverse talent pipeline for both the short and medium term needs of the company.
- End-to-end people agenda, from employer branding and talent development to reward and benefits.
- Design and implementation of a strategic HR agenda for Ireland, in line with business objectives and broader UKI HR strategy context.
- Coaching and advising business leaders in the optimization of organisation and team design to improve performance.
- Ensuring strong foundation of the HR function, delivering policy and process improvement through work with the wider UKI HR teams and leveraging support and expertise from the HR functional experts.
- Developing partnerships with the UKI team to ensure cross-border learning and development initiatives are open to all relevant employees. Manage the learning and development budget to ensure all functions are provided for.
- Driving Purpose through the organisation as part of future fit development plans and employee engagement.
- Working with the wider leadership team manage the Great Place to Work submission on an annual basis and deliver results and actions to the team for review and implementation.
- Represent Ireland in UK team meetings, ensuring alignment of agendas and cross-border initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role. Experience as an HR business partner, partnering front-line business leadership in a matrix organisation.
- Excellent knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle.
- Good understanding of Irish legislation as it relates to HR.
- Quick learner, making data-driven decisions and in line with broader agenda.
- Experience working within a global organization is preferable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | HR Recruitment